3 Bedroom detached chalet on Lynn Peninsula,North Wales between Pwllheli and Criccieth
10 Parc Wernol, Chwilog, Gwynedd, North Wales. LL53 6SW
A well equipped 3 bedroom holiday Chalet, located on a small family run site in an elevated position giving spectacular views of Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay( 4 miles from Criccieth, North Wales.)
This is a quiet location ideal for family holidays by the coast with a wide variety of beaches within easy travelling distance and approximately 4 miles to Pwllheli marina.
The chalet is suitable for 5/7 persons
• .The Chalet is well maintained, double glazing throughout and fully furnished.
• The Living Room has a 4 seater sofa bed, table with 4 chair’s, Digital TV & DVD player and two easy chairs.
• A newly refurbished kitchen
• Bedroom 1 - has double bed, wardrobes and drawers
• Bedroom 2 – has a ¾ sized bed
• Bedroom 3 has a single bed and a small desk with drawers
• Newly refurbished Bathroom – electric shower, wash-hand basin & WC
• Heating/ cooking by calor gas and an emersion tank for hot water.
• Electricity is metered and charged accordingly.
• Private decking area for outside dining.
• Parking for two cars.
• Outside storage containers.
On Site Amenities include: -
• Laundrette and disabled facilities
• Children’s Play Park and games room
• Football pitch and Tennis Court
• Lake for fishing and bird watching
• Working Farm
• Dogs on a lead are permitted on site
Attractions close by include:
• Towns of Criccieth and Pwllheli
• Haven Holiday Park
• Fabulous country walks
• Lloyd George Museum
• Snowdonia National Park
Any purchaser must be familiar with & accept the park rules and terms & conditions of sale a copy of which will be available on request.
Site fees £286.00 per month.
Season is 1st March-15th January.
Price OIRO £10,000
For further details and information please call 0151 336 4975/ 07836635280