Gym Membership Customer Service Advisor - Risborough Springs Swim & Fitness centre
Places for People Leisure operate over 100 leisure centres across the UK and are expanding rapidly. They are looking for individuals who can engage with their customers, enhance their experience and exceed their expectations.
Risborough Springs Leisure Centre are looking for an enthusiastic Leisure Customer Service Advisor, you will have the experience to gain valuable customer service experience along with an NVQ Level 2 in Sales
Working Week : 30 hours a week, shift pattern
Weekly Wage : £159.00
The job will involve:
- To support and contribute to the company’s mission statement – ‘To create active places and healthy people’.
- To deliver an efficient, friendly and consistently high quality service to all customers.
- To greet customers in a friendly manner and with a smile.
- To administer booking using computerised and manual systems.
- To administer course enrolments.
- To handle all potential membership enquiries as per the PfP Leisure Standard.
- To maximise new business conversion through effective sales closure.
- To maximise cross-selling and up-selling opportunities through proactive initiatives.
- To implement marketing initiatives to generate organic leads.
- To maintain service levels in accordance with customer expectations and the company service standards.
- To handle customer enquiries received by telephone, post, facsimile, e-mail and other means.
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard, in accordance with the company policy.
- To develop and maintain good relationships customers, prospects and suppliers. To gain knowledge of existing and new products.
- A desire to provide an excellent level of customer service and produce work of the highest quality.